[AZOJETE] CALL FOR PAPERS
It is our pleasure to invite you to submit your research papers to the Arid Zone Journal of Engineering, Technology and Environment. The journal, a publication of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria, publishes original high-quality articles focusing on all aspects of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Manuscripts will be double-blind peer-reviewed and if found suitable, published according to the subject matter as a Research Paper, Review Paper or a Technical Note.
More information on the journal and the publishing process can be obtained at journal homepage: http://www.azojete.com.ng
Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically online on the website submission page http://azojete.com.ng/index.php/azojete/about/submissions or send their manuscripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The benefits of publishing in Arid Zone Journal of Engineering, Technology and Environment (AZOJETE) include:
- Fast publication times: your paper will appear online as soon as it is ready; in advance of printed version (review time of paper is 7-14 Days)
- Excellent editorial standards
- Access free on-line issue of journal without subscription charges.
- A rigorous, fast and constructive peer review process
- All abstracts and full text available free on-line to all subscribers.
The journal covers research in the following but not limited to:
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Bioresources Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Food and Bioprocessing Engineering
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Applied Mathematics
We shall be glad to receive your technical contributions at your earliest convenience.
Please kindly help circulate this information to your contacts.